Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkins

This weekend, my parents were in town for a visit. They were out on Fall Break, and our schedules held us here, so Lynchburg it was! We did a lot of exploring of this grand city of ours, and true to our nature, we ate or way around the city. Sunday afternoon, after church, we headed out to a pumpkin patch, where we saw some beautiful and unusual pumpkins, and I dreamed of a house full of these Fall wonders.





Unfortunately, I was not able to take any of these home with me, but it was nice to look. 

And these pumpkins were just another reminder for how AWESOME our God is, 
and how He molds each one of us by hand. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are cool! I like what you've done with them. The top one's my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!