Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Photoshop Anyone?

Ok, ok. I know I promised to get the picture of my living room makeover up on Monday. And I also know that today is Tuesday, and sorry, but still not pictures. We have seriously been running around like crazies, hosting World Cup parties, chasing groundhogs, and preparing for some very exciting vacays. So, needless to say, our living room is not in "picture-worthy" condition right now, and I'd like for it to be perfect before it makes its blog debut. So, give me a few days, ok? Just know that it looks much, MUCH better, and I am VERY happy with the results.

What I HAVE been doing is figuring out the ins and outs of this fancy little program called Photoshop. Ever heard of it? I have this super-expensive photo editing software on my work laptop for almost a year now, but never really learned how to use it. But, yesterday, my photography world was forever changed, when I discovered how easy Photoshop really is. I can not believe that I let all of this time slip by without editing every single one of my pictures! So I definitely have been taking my laptop home at night because I am addicted to Photoshop!

This is a before picture of my beautiful sister, Rebekah. 
And HERE is after I worked a little Photoshop magic! 
Wow! I love how bright the colors are and how her eyes really "POP!"


Some others that I played around with:


SO Fun! I think I have found my new addiction.

Plus, because I am now Suzie Homemaker, my mom lent me an old sewing machine and I have been going to town, sewing anything that I can get my hands on! Just ask Dallas about his newly altered bathing suit for our vacation! Maybe I was meant for the domestic life after all...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!