Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween!

If I haven't said it before, I LOVE Halloween. And my favorite part? Dressing up. I am a costume kind of girl. I have been involved with theater since I was in the 4th Grade and the costumes are definitely my favorite part. I know I said in this post that I was planning to be an owl this year, but we ran out of time and I wasn't able to get everything together to make the costume. So, my back up?

Kat Von D (from LA Ink) and her now ex-boyfriend and member of Motley Crew, Nikki Sixx.


thestar.com
Dallas looks pretty close to the real thing. Don't you think?


We really got into character. 
(Please ignore the child in the background.) 

We even won the costume contest for "Best Group Costume." Definitely a fun Halloween and a pretty good costume, if I do say so myself.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!